Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Question #10

Identify three species of shark that have been reported to grow larger than the great white shark.

8 comments:

  1. Basking shark, whale shark, and a Megalodon... Oh by the way Matt, this is question no. 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will further the question. There are at least two more lesser known species. List these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why that is very nice of you Matt T. Well just cause I am a nice person, I'll give you three more: Megamouth Shark; Greenland Shark; Pacific Sleeper Shark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chris Quan for being so dedicated to look up three. I am very pleased with your fascination in trying to learn more about the environment around you. You are a symbol of dedication to awareness of the environment.
    PS: Shannon says you need to get a life because you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I am sorry to inform you that one of your three is inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Matt, please tell shannon that knowledge is supposed to be a good thing in life and as she is part of ESC, she too should learn more about the environment. Secondly, I think Shannon needs to get a life if she has that much time to worry about me and what I do :). Oh and thanx for the comment Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A megalodon has never been reported to be bigger than a great white because there has never been a verified sighting of one. According to science, they are extinct, but I reserve hope that a couple may still be lurking the depths. Most living fossils are ocean dwellers. However basking, pacific sleeper (which is the same thing as the greenland shark), whale, and megamouth sharks are acceptable answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, Matt, why are you and Caroline trying to steal my job?

    ReplyDelete