Well Matt, it is very nice of you to call me out like this for I do apprectiate the attention.
Anyhow there is something called a VHS(Vegetable Harvesting system) that harvest cauliflower.Well it is said that robots do not know what the difference between a ready to pick cauliflower is to one that is not so they are using radio frequencies from the electromagnetic spectrum for a leaf scanner which allows the robot to know what to pick and what not to pick.
Well Matt, it is very nice of you to call me out like this for I do apprectiate the attention.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow there is something called a VHS(Vegetable Harvesting system) that harvest cauliflower.Well it is said that robots do not know what the difference between a ready to pick cauliflower is to one that is not so they are using radio frequencies from the electromagnetic spectrum for a leaf scanner which allows the robot to know what to pick and what not to pick.
Oh, and they are all common because they all have to do with robots
ReplyDeleteNevermind I just tried googling it. That was too easy.
ReplyDelete